Sugar Scrub Massage
Why is a Sugar Scrub good for you?
Sugar is a natural sweetener which is full of natural glycolic acid that rejuvenates and keeps your skin looking younger and glowing. It has alpha hydroxy acid which is an anti-aging compound and therefore is used a great natural beauty regimen.
The sugar texture gently helps to exfoliate the skin without leaving any harmful residue which can clog up pores.
Sugar granules also have moisturising properties which, when mixed together with either natural olive or coconut oils and essential oil, prevents skin from drying and helps to nourish, soothe and rejuvenate skin. Sugar scrubs are great for all skin types, especially dry to very dry skin.
Benefits of natural sugar foot scrubs:
- It is the most natural way to soften, exfoliate, hydrate and refresh tired feet
- It does not burn or scratch (as salt foot scrubs can do)
- Stimulates lymph fluids and improves circulation in the feet
- It is gentle, yet abrasive enough to assist in removing callouses on the heels and soles of the feet
- It softens even the toughest skin
- Helps with cracked heels
- It moisturises the heels to keep them soft and smooth
For more info or to book your scrub with your next therapeutic massage contact Jayshree x